Republican voters have been warned of China’s plans to out-produce the US in manufacturing capacity, and how continued US aid efforts in Europe are being viewed as a “blank check” for China to continue its path of “unrivaled hegemony.”
Dr. Sumantra Maitra, an American Conservative Senior Editor, explained that the US aid package for Ukraine, recently announced by President Biden, plays into the hands of the Chinese strategy as they want the US to be bogged down in Europe. Concerns are growing over a potential proxy war with China, which could have a significant impact on US-China relations.
- China sees continued US aid efforts in Europe as a “blank check” for the CCP to continue its path of “unrivaled hegemony.”
- The Chinese strategy is to bleed the US dry in Europe to prevent it from pivoting to Asia.
- China plans to outproduce the US in manufacturing capacity given its massive population of over 1 billion people.
- Republican voters have been warned that Biden’s continued support of Ukraine without a strategic outline, a fixed objective, a theory of victory, or a fixed end date, may put the US at risk of a nuclear or attrition war with China.
- The need for a peaceful settlement to avoid a nuclear war has been reiterated, as questions loom around a top Chinese diplomat expected to meet with Russian officials this week.
Commentary: Republican voters must recognize the dangerous path President Biden is taking the US down in terms of foreign policy, as it may lead to devastating consequences for our country.
It is alarming to think that the continued support of Ukraine may put the US at risk of a nuclear or attrition war with China, as China continues to plan and strategize its path to “unrivaled hegemony.”
We need a leader who can stand up to China and protect our interests, and unfortunately, Biden has shown that he is not capable of doing so. Republican voters must stay informed and engaged in the political discourse, and hold our elected officials accountable for their actions on the global stage.