Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and his team are gaining national attention for their successful governance, with recent events demonstrating their ability to respond effectively to baseless attacks.
DeSantis’ campaign spokeswoman, Christina Pushaw, shut down New York City Mayor Eric Adams when he criticized Florida. Pushaw highlighted that crime rates in Florida are at a 50-year low, while major crime in New York City surged by 23% in 2022.
DeSantis’ success comes from his willingness to put people first and to make tough decisions that improve their lives. Protecting individual freedoms and lifting people up is a winning formula for success.
- DeSantis is outperforming blue-state leaders in many areas.
- Protecting individual freedoms and lifting people up is a winning formula for success.
- Crime and homelessness are surging in blue states.
- DeSantis and his team are armed with facts and ready to shut down baseless attacks.
- DeSantis is being touted as a potential presidential candidate in 2024.
DeSantis is a rising star in the Republican Party and is quickly gaining national attention for his successful governance of Florida. He has demonstrated his ability to protect individual freedoms, lift people up, and make tough decisions that improve their lives.
It’s no surprise that he is being touted as a potential presidential candidate in 2024. The contrast between blue-state leaders and DeSantis could not be clearer.
While blue-state leaders are failing to address rising crime and homelessness, DeSantis and his team are improving the lives of Floridians by protecting their freedoms and making the state a great place to live, work, and raise a family. Republican voters should take note of DeSantis’ success and support leaders who put people first.